Thursday, March 1, 2012

Technical Difficulties

The last couple weeks have plagued me with computer and camera problems hence the lack of posts.  My folders of pictures on my camera and thumb-drives have all been converted to *.exe files so I cannot access them.  Virus scans do not seem to help

Had a great time at Eldoret on the weekend visiting with elite athletes (Herbert Stiffny)  and Kenyan running icon Kip Keino.  too bad I can't show you photos.  I worked out with the coach there how my run club can have its $600 best applied.  No shortage of needy, even orphaned athletes to help out.

Today 40 out of 50 springs are complete.  Today was the last training day of the 5 we put on.  All were very successful, but glad they are over.  I gave the same speech 5x  saying Rotary loved them and telling them how much work bagging and selling 1000's of fertilizer is.  My message being that it was now their job to look after them.  Local public health officials tell me over and over how much of an impact all this clean water will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment