Saturday, March 10, 2012

50 springs complete

Mission accomplished.  All 50 springs have been completed. 

My computer is virus free so I may have some videos and pics soon (camera card is still being cleaned- its a tricky job)..I hope.  If I lose what is on the camera then I, I...I don't want to think about it.  I have not labelled or sorted through my last 100 pictures.

Be proud Rotarians.  Literally 1000's of children are now drinking clean water for the first time in a generation (or longer) as of the past few days and weeks.  The water cleaning system is no longer wiping at the surface to clear the scum before dipping in a bucket.  This will reduce the amount of diarrhea type sicknesses by huge amounts resulting in....you all know the impacts and benefits.

Now its planning a celebration with virtually zero budget and about 10,000 people wanting to join in to say thanks.  Good problem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment