Wednesday, March 7, 2012

1 more protected spring to go!!

I had a big day, yesterday. Never before had I visited so many springs in 1 (long) day. I got to 16 thanks to a very skillful, cheerful motorcycle driver. Three grown men on one bike, going through crowded, technical trails. Hanging on for dear life actually takes alot of energy. Its weird knowing this at the same time as seeing your driver talking on the cell phone, missing trees and schoolkids, climbing rocks and picking routes with one hand.

But here's the good news: 49 out of 50 springs are done. The last, if the rain holds off, will be complete this Friday. The turn over ceremony to the local big govt wigs and elders will be this Saturday.

If my virus problems are solved I hope to have some pics to post.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Terry, so happy for you. I know it's been a lot of work but it must be very rewarding too! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete