Monday, February 6, 2012

Google Map of Fish Ponds and Protected Springs

Can someone click on the link below and send me a comment to tell me if the link below works?  You should see a google map showing the exact locations of each pond and spring we are working on.  With Norms help all my GPS data was loaded in.  Now  I am trying to stand on my own two feet and add a before and after picture for each point.  Don't hold your breath.  You can see the name of the spring or the pond by clicking on the marker or scrolling down (I think).  Our house is about 3km due south below the biggest cluster of points.

Google Map of Rotary projects near Kakamega:
http://batchgeo.com/map/f7c919ede59cc1f147199dd13c0abecf

1 comment:

  1. It worked! I saw the google mappy thing. Very cool! Good job guys, proud of you.

    ReplyDelete