Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day of departure is here

Ok, I think I'm ready. Tanya is out saying goodbye to friends. Plane leaves in 5.5 hours.

I have figured out how to use 5% of my new camera's functions, I've downloaded several audiobooks (War&Peace, Dead Aid, The Fountain Head, Hitch 22 and various podcasts about the metals market and atheist debates), I have gone for a 1 hour run, laundry is done, travel "outfit" picked out (I hope they let me into London theatres with a Mulder Marine pro fish farmer hoody on), wireless headphones,camera, cell phone, itouch, GPS, Garmin watch, backup itouch powerpack are all charged up, gifts are packed. Couldn't fit about 4 pairs of runners I was going to give away.

Time is ticking pole, pole (slowly, slowly). I'll go practice some swahili...

No comments:

Post a Comment