Sunday, April 8, 2012

Terry's Reading List..procrastinating before packing

Tanya thinks I should be packing ...

There is onegood thing about having no TV and having tolock yourself in at night after dark (7pm)..you get to read alot of books (21). here's what I read while in Africa;

Dead Aid-Dambias Moyo
Emmas War-Deborah Scroggins
The Associate-awful pulp fiction by Grisham
Dark Moon- awful pulp fiction by Sandford
War and Peace-Tolstoy
Atlas Shrugged-Ayn Rand
The Foutainhead-Ayn Rand
Hitch22-Christopher Hitchens
Misquoting Jesus-Bart Ehrman
Jesus Interrupted-Bart Ehrman
The God Delusion-Richard Dawkins
The Blind Watchmaker- Richard Dawkins
A Brief History of Time- Stephen Hawking
A Short History of Everything-Bill Bryson
The Thing Around My Neck- Nigerian author w impossible name
The Book of Bull Moves-Peter Schiff
CurrencyWars-Rickards
Three Cups of Deceit-John Krakauer
The Courtenay Rotary Club- The First 75 Years
Essays of Bertrand Russell- Russell
Religion and Science- Bertrand Russell

I gotta say that Ayn Rand and Tolstoy were the best reads as far as engrossing (these 3 books are in the top 25 longest novels ever written).  But Bart Ehrman is great too.  OK, I'm obviously procrastinating.  I'm giving away this laptop in an hour so I guess I'm having some last minute bonding. Time to pack.




No comments:

Post a Comment